DoFollow blogs are essential to any marketer's link building campaign. That's because getting DoFollow backlinks from relevant, high quality blogs ensures that you pass maximum link juice from these sites to yours.
To explain, your backlink profile largely determines how your site will rank in search results. So, the better your backlinks, the greater your chances are of getting ranked higher. And one of the fastest sources of quality link juice is to get DoFollow backlinks from DoFollow blogs.
To that end, below is a list of 50+ quality DoFollow blogs that we manually searched and verified using NinjaOutreach, Moz, and Ahrefs.
We will be updating this list regularly, so make sure to check back in every once in a while!
DoFollow Blogs List For Link Building
- Active Collab
- Marketing Tech News
- Wassup Blog
- Lemon Stand Blog
- My Template Storage
- Small Business Bonfire
- Succeed As Your Own Boss
- 99 Design
- Small Biz Club
- Web Engage Monk
- Net Vantage Marketing
- Big Oak Inc
- Good Firms
- Web Alive
- Report Garden
- Web Firm
- Web Hosting One Dollar
- Helix Digital
- Social Media Impact
- Yocale Business
- Result First
- Agency Analytics
- Brand Driven Digital
- App Virality Blog
- Just Publishing Advice
- iNet Solutions
- Logic Inbound
- Smart Business Trends
- Proton Bits
- Digital Exits
- Wise Pops
- etraffic Web Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Online Sales Marketing.com
- Chatter Buzz Media
- Technology For Marketing Insights
- Revive Social
- The Maverick Spirit
- Hey Orca
- Smarter Digital Marketing
- Lake View Studios
- Voy Media
- Event Juice
- Digital V Tech
- Nightwatch IO
- Chatbots Life
- Digital Novas
- Blogging Joy
- Ten Reviewed
- Invoice Bus
- Web Gator
- Starthub Post
- Blogging Techniques
- WP SEO Tricks
- Glen Demands
- SEO Answer
- Web Recourse
- Blogging Demystified
- Lion Blogger
- Shout Me Loud
- Search Engine People
Can't wait for our next update? Here's how you can find more DoFollow blogs on your own time.
How To Find More DoFollow Blogs On Google
1. Go to Google search settings and configure search display settings to show 100 results per page.
2. Type this search query: [topic/niche] inurl:write-for-us intext:dofollow
So if you're looking to get DoFollow links from DoFollow blogs in the marketing/seo space, use this query:
marketing seo inurl:write-for-us intext:dofollow
5. Wait for a few seconds, then click the NinjaOutreach Chrome extension to unfurl your list of links.
6. Create a new list to add those links into your list of leads.
7. Click Add All and wait for the links to get imported to your account.
8. Log in to NinjaOutreach. Go to List of Leads and select the name of the list you added your DoFollow blogs leads to.
9. If you want to contact only the sites with higher domain authority, just go to the domain authority filter. Open the filter to show only the sites DA 15 and below.
10. Once NinjaOutreach is done displaying the leads with your required DAs, click the bulk actions box and delete all the displayed leads for that filter.
This should remove all leads with DAs 15 and below from your list.
11. At this point, you can choose to review each lead manually, or you can head straight to outreach.
If you can spare the time, and so you're always on the safe side of things, we recommend that you give your list a quick go-over before sending your outreach.
How To Clean Up Your List of DoFollow Blogs
Web scrapers may be correct most of the time, but no web scrapers in existence are 100% correct, all of the time. (Even Google!)
So, it pays to review the data that you've collected.
It doesn't have to take hours. Most of the time, you just need to do a quick pass to make sure the email addresses you collected makes sense for the websites that you have.
Tip 1. The email address domain should match the domain of the DoFollow blog you are targeting.
Tip 2. If the email address uses a Gmail or other hosted mail account, make sure the email address still makes sense. It should contain the name of the site, the site owner, or something like email@example.com, info, author, support, etc.
In some cases, NinjaOutreach can't find an email address nor a contact URL for a web page. When this happens, simply delete these leads.
How To Delete DoFollow Blogs Leads With No Contact Info
1. Click Filter lists, choose the Email & Contact URL filter, and click Has Neither.
This will show only the leads on your list that have neither email address nor a contact URL page.
2. Once the list is done populating with your filtered leads, click the bulk actions box and choose Delete.
Now, all that's left for you to do is to send outreach to these leads.
Alternatively, you can play around with the keywords you use so you can keep adding leads to your list. NinjaOutreach will just automatically discard any duplicates, so you don't send a link outreach message to the same lead more than once.
Remember, when it comes to link building, you're typically playing a numbers game.
From our experience launching link building outreach campaigns, you'll typically get at least 2% to 3% response rates. And that's for a list of at least 1k leads per campaign.
So, keep going at it.
DoFollow Blogs, Links, And Link Building Resources
In case you're interested in other DoFollow blogs resources or more link building ideas, check out some of our other articles below:
- 100 Startup Directories To Submit Your Startup
- How to Manage Your Backlinks and Remove Bad Backlinks
- Links, Links, Links - Proven Tactics to Build Links
- How To Use Outreach to Generate Traffic, Backlinks, and Authority
- The Definitive Guide To Guest Posting For Traffic
- How to Write Link Outreach Emails with 15% Success Rate
- Want Free Backlinks? Put These 6 Elements in Every Post
- How to Improve Your Link Outreach Success Rate