The primary goal of most bloggers is to make money from their blogs but it is quite unfortunate that 90% of bloggers in the blogosphere are not making money from their blogs.
As you may have guessed, I didn’t set up this blog just for the FUN of blogging, yes, blogging is fun to me but I also built this blog so that I can monetize it and make a couple of thousand bucks per month.
I run this blog with money, so I believe I should also make money from it or isn’t that fair?
To be sincere with you, the #1 question I get asked most of the time is “How do I monetize my blog?” or “How do I make money from my blog?” A lot of bloggers do ask me this question on a regular basis and I have always tried to help them out by recommending various affiliate programs and Ad networks like Infolinks to them.
Again, to be sincere with you, making money blogging is not easy! It doesn’t happen overnight but it is not unachievable. In fact, you can make 4-figure income from your blogs every month.
On this note, I will love to welcome you to this Infolinks review!
If you are a blogger that is struggling to make money from his blog, I will advise you to read this review to the end!
I have known Infolinks since 2009 when I started my first Blogs, I used to blog on the Blogger.com platform at that time before I switched to the WordPress Platform.
Infolinks have been a source of income for thousands of bloggers from around the world for over 6 years and I have read and heard of people who have made 4-figure incomes via Infolinks.
I know you must have heard of other Ad Networks out there, but Infolinks is quite different from them all. The monetization concept that Infolink uses is unique and this concept is designed to help you make money from your blog without pissing off your readers.
What the Heck is Infolinks?
Infolinks is an Online Advertising platform that enables bloggers and website owners to make money from their website by displaying relevant ads to their visitors.
Infolinks drives new revenue for publishers by delivering intent-based ads in non-traditional web places. Select from a range of elegant and innovative ad units that best suit your needs, fully customize their appearance and easily add them to your site.Infolinks ad units include:
Inframe – Capitalize on browser margins with attractive display ads.
Infold – Engage users with an overlay ad unit most relevant to the user’s intent.
Intag – Display a tag cloud of keywords relevant to your content.
Intext – Monetize inside the lines by highlighting your best keywords.
How Does Infolinks Work?
Infolinks provides you with 4 monetization options; you have four types of display ads to choose from. You can activate just one of these four options and you may also activate all the monetization options.
The four types of ads are: Intext Ads, Intag Ads, Inframe Ads, Infold Ads; these entire four add options are shown in differently from the conventional banner ads that most bloggers use.
- InFold – Targets only your search traffic with ads relevant to their searched terms in non-disruptive footer ads. InFold adds navigational value and another SEO layer to your site while delivering ads pertaining to exactly what your search traffic is looking for.
- InText – Double underline your best keywords to monetize your written content. A simple hover of a mouse opens an ad bubble containing an ad matched to the context of your keywords. Fully customize the look and volume of InText ads on your website pages.
- InTag – Presents a range of keywords relevant to the context of your site. Choose between one or two rows of links that open a relevant ad bubble upon a mouse hover. InTag manages to capture a spectrum of users’ interests and invite engagement with its range of keywords.
- InFrame – Attractive skyscraper display banners placed in the extra real estate in the margins of wide screen monitors only. These ads are matched to your website’s category and are intelligently revealed only on traffic originating from wide screen monitors and customized to fit perfectly, without disturbing your site’s layout at all.
Infolinks will display its Ads Based on keywords and phrases on your website, the ads displayed will surely be related to the keyword.
If you look at the image above, you will discover that the ad showing there comes as a result of a Hyperlink text on that web page. Infolinks provides advertisements that are shown through hyperlinking of keywords on your blogs. When a visitor hovers his mouse over these links a window showing the ad will pop up and that makes an add view.
The more add views you get on your blog, the more money you make with infolinks, it is that simple.
What are the eligibility criteria for sites to qualify with Infolinks?
Joining the Infolinks Ad network is quite easy and straight forward, the Infolinks platform is open to any online publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments.
Though, Infolinks do have certain policies in place that ensure the effectiveness of ads for their publishers as well as for their advertisers. They do review all websites and reserve the right to decline any application.
Also, Infolinks do not allow content that can be deemed as negative in nature, illegal or offensive in any way. The baseline here is that they don’t accept anything illegal!
How to sign up as an Infolinks Publisher?
Joining the Infolinks Ad platform is quick and easy. All you need to do is fill out a short form and integrate the code into your site for the ads to appear instantaneously.
Follow these quick and easy steps to Join Infolinks now:
- Complete our brief sign-up form.
- Infolinks team will review your application within 48 hours.
- Upon approval, you will be able to integrate the Infolinks script into your web pages.
- Start earning revenue immediately!
- Once you’ve been approved you can log in to the Publisher Center and track your earnings.
How do I earn money from Infolinks?
Infolinks works in a way so that views and clicks count towards your earnings. When visitors engage with your Infolinks ads, you earn.
What is the Infolinks Payment Threshold and How Do I receive my Earnings?
Infolinks has a minimum payout threshold of $50 if you are using PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer as your payment mode and your earnings need to exceed the minimum payout threshold for your selected payment method before you can receive your earnings.
If you have selected Bank Wire Transfer OR Western Union has your payment mode, the minimum threshold requirement is $100. You will get paid once your earnings exceed the payment threshold for your chosen mode of payment.
It offers eCheck/Local Bank Transfer facility to Indian publishers as well.
Is Infolinks Compatible with Mobile Devices?
Yes, Infolinks is very compatible with mobile devices. Infolinks Ad units are enabled on mobile devices, so you do not lose revenues when your readers access your website via their mobile devices.
This is one of the reasons Infolinks is recommended, the revenue you get from mobile visitors can surely make a difference in the number of figures in your paycheck.
Some Upsides of Using Infolinks
- East Application and Fast Approval. Approval isn’t based on the amount of traffic that comes to your website, Infolinks review your blog based on content.
- The intext ads do not take up any space on your web pages so they can be used in conjunction with other ad networks.
- You decide which ads you want to place on your website with one click in the customization section of the website.
- For in-text ads you can customize it to your taste, you can choose how many ads will appear on a page, the link color and the type of line used to highlight a word
- Intag ads can be either manually or automatically placed on your web pages and you also can decide on the color of the links used.
- A good support system that has a 24 hour turnaround time on queries.
- All ads are enabled for all types of mobile devices meaning you can monetize all traffic channels.
- The Payout Threshold is Low.
- It is compatible with other Ad Networks and forms of Advertising.
Some Downsides of Infolinks
- It has been proven that Infolinks Ads perform better on sites with USA and UK traffic. If your site visitors do not mostly come from those regions, your earnings will be a lower.
- Currently, Infolinks can only serve ads in 2 languages which are English and Spanish. So if you run a Hindi site, German blog or any other blog written in languages other than English and Spain, I am sorry! Infolinks is not for you.
- The Inframe Ads may not always work well. Sometimes, it may overlap and become obstructive, but you can always turn it on and off, which is pretty cool.
Should You Use Infolinks on Your Blog? My Answer is YES!
I know most of the bloggers reading this review are not making money from their blogs and those that are making money are not making enough to buy them a bottle of Coke.[shadowbox]I will implore you to check out Infolinks by Clicking here, register on their platform and give it a shot, registration is FREE.[/shadowbox]
Infolinks works well with all niches, so it doesn’t matter if you run a weight loss blog, or a dog training blog or a parenting blog, infolinks got you covered as long as you have contents on your blog.
What is Your Experience with Infolinks?
Have you been using infolinks? If yes, how has it been?
If No, after signing up, lets us know how things went and leave a review here. I will love to keep the information here as fresh as possible. I really appreciate you contributing your experiences.