How to Produce an Outstanding Content with Brian Dean
So I’m online doing some research on tips to help me improve the traffic to my blog, as you do.
Anyway, the funny thing was that this guy named Brian Dean, the founder of BackLinko, keep coming up in my research through guest blog posts he had done on a number of the topics I had done google searches on.
As I dug deeper I realized that this guy Brian is a world renowned Expert on driving shit loads of traffic from the search engines to any topic he desires and he could prove it.
Let me explain, you know how when you're online searching for information on how to grow your traffic and build your audience you can literally find thousands of websites all pretty much talking about the same old outdated methods which they rewrote into their own words after just reading someone else's site?
Ever get the feeling that this theory based info is going to have you wasting time, spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast? Well, I have.
Well, I have.
Until I came across Brian Dean and his epic actionable content on how to get traffic from search engines through building backlinks, doing proper keyword research and using a method called blogger outreach just to name a few of the topics he goes into on this exclusive interview I did with him about all things traffic.
In this interview, you will learn:
- The truth on how important social signals are to your SEO efforts (and it’s not what you think)
- You’ll get an in-depth explanation on why you have to master the art of persuasion, user-experience, and content promotion to get anywhere with SEO today.
- You’ll also get a look into what a typical link-building day look like for Brian Dean
- Plus Brian’s view on how often you need to post content to your blog. (This goes against everything you have heard to date)
- How to come up with content ideas
- Plus what goes into to producing content that is outstanding and epic, making it a no-brainer for people to like, subscribe, share and comment ( as I’m writing this, Brian’s last 3 posts on Backlinko all have over 200 comments each) so this is part of the interview that you should really pay attention to.
- And if that wasn’t enough he also gives you some great insight into what the Guestographic method is for getting backlinks
- His thoughts on the future of SEO
- His answer to "is guest blog posting dead?" and a unique twist
- Plus some of his favorite SEO and link-building tools and services
Man! Brian went in on this interview and didn’t hold anything back! If you want to learn how to get tons of traffic from the search engines, you must listen to every second of this interview it’s a complete game changer.
If you agree and you also got a lot of value from this interview make sure you say thanks and leave your thoughts in the comments below.