EP#55 How to Successfully Collaborate with Influencial Leaders
I consume a lot of content related to my business interests online and a name that keep coming up in my consumption was Mary Jaksch the Chief Editor of Write to Done plus the owner of GoodLifeZEN.
What caught my attention about Mary was her genuine zest for life and how that manifested through her writing in such a way that it helped to invoke positive change in me.
Mary has some great accomplishments such as
- Becoming a 4th Dan Black Belt in Karate
- Becoming an authorized Zen master (Diamond Sangha lineage)
- Also had a book called Learn to Love translated into 7 languages
And that’s just to name a few...
As I learnt more about Mary it quickly became apparent that she was a tremendous force for good in the business world which was a breath of fresh air but what I liked about her more than her business knowledge was her insight on mastering the inner game success.
She had faced some really challenging times the sort of things that would make some people give up and say it is impossible, and you will learn about what she did to overcome those times in this interview.
I knew I had to get her on the show so you to can learn how to get better results in your business and also in your personal life.
In this interview you will learn
- How with the right attitude you can turn what may at the time seem like the worst situation in a positive outcome.
- A step by step insight on how to use cutting edge study, problem solving and research methods to get you proficient and effective in any topic even if you don’t have one drop of experience.
- Mary also reveals one great tip that anyone can use even if they don’t have a clue to come up with a money making idea.
- Then how to partner with influential leaders in your industry in a way that makes them happy to collaborate with you and help you build your business by sending you new customers for your idea. ( If you only take one thing away from this interview take this gem of a tip, applying this can turn your business around in a very short about of time).
- Mary has a unique take on the process of how to come up with content ideas for your blog posts or for writing anything that will have you writing the type of content that will get your visitors begging you for more.
Now the above points about what you will learn in this interview is just scratching the surface.
Mary continues to spill the beans on a number of topics which I frankly I believe if you just action a few of them you will see a massive improvement in your business and personal life
If after listening you come to the same conclusion and just find yourself with a overwhelming need to say thanks to Mary for adding so much value do so while sharing your thoughts in the comments below.