EP#57 Actionable Tips on how to be 'Social' In Social Media
It seems like everywhere you look, someone is talking about social media and how important it is to your business.
When I started my quest to find out more about how I can use social media in ways that would have a positive effect on my business, there was no shortage of info.
I got lost for hours learning about Facebook’s paid advertising model to what things you can do to build a huge following for free by effectively using social networks like Google plus, Twitter and Linkedin.
Now if you're anything like me, you love leveraging software tools to get the best out of these platforms that can help you grow your business.
Enter Ian Cleary, the founder of RazorSocial
Ian’s name keep coming up and it became quickly apparent that Ian is, and continues to be, a top authority when it comes to anything related to social media tools and I just had to have him on the show.
To give you and me the inside scoop on everything social (plus in the interview I did with him, he also gave us some additional insight into other business building topics that had nothing to do with social media but would definitely help you grow your business).
In this interview you will learn:
- Why the majority of people trying to use social media are doing it so wrong they're actually harming their business.
- Some cool tips on how to actually be social with social media and quickly establish your brand as an authority.
- Some of Ian’s favorite social media tools and exactly how he's using them to grow and run his business more effectively.
- What cool tools he’s using to customize the images he uses and to add value to his blog post (these tools make it easy for people to increase the value of their blog post with no skills in graphic design ).
- Plus his unique insight into how social is translating over to mobile
This is an information packed interview with tons of actionable ideas.
If you have enjoyed what you got out of this post say thanks and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Mark's got a big heart and even bigger dreams - he's the main motivator behind NinjaOutreach and keeps the team together. Follow him on twitter @NinjaSamms